Monday, 18 July 2016

Post Grad: Motivation

I've finally graduated and made it to New Designers. So whats next? truth be known...who knows. I've spent the last few months panicking about how I haven't chosen a career path I want to follow while so many of my fellow graduates seem to have such clear goals in mind. But while doing some designs for a tattoo I found myself drawing this and this quote from lord of the rings came to mind which is "Not all those who wander are lost". To me now this drawing is a reminder that sometimes things have to first go backwards so we can move forwards, we must always try to keeping going and never give up and lastly just because you're not on the path you were hoping doesn't mean you're on the wrong one, it's a chance to explore and discover and maybe find a whole new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment